Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Features of Christmas Past -Week!

It’s Christmas week. It’s crunch time. I’m all for easing up on the schedule when and where you can in busy times. Since each feature takes at least 2 hours of my time…..and sometimes more……I have decided to re-visit a few of my past featured bloggers. I’ve featured SO many people, I hope you take advantage of my featured list. Yes, I need to update it.

Remember Ellen? She’s one of those fancy illustrators. I met her online when I found her. She’s a gem. I love her. We tweet and fb back and forth. I hooked her up with a friend of mine looking for a fabric designer. She sent me one of her original works……which I LOVE!

I have been so lucky to meet such amazing women that I call my friends…….even though I have never met them in real life.

You can read her first featured here.

You can see her blog at

Ellen Crimi-Trent

6a00e39822194088330120a705b2a7970b-450wi When you visit her this time, you’ll see she has a pattern for making these cute birds…..CUTE!Print

I hope you a relaxed Christmas week. If you visit my personal site, you’ll see a few things I’ve been working on

These little birds have sponsored this post. I love them.

Kiki & Lele stamped jewelry il_430xN.98983659

Alyson Garvey Jewelry Designsearrings for today's creative blog


Rayna said...

Uber cute!

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

Cute project!

Julie said...

I LOVE those lil birdies! I'm off to check out her site & that pattern! =)