Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Get Your Craft On

Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

I know you’ve all been busy busy little elves.  Quick…….snap a picture of anything you’ve done and list it here.  I’d love to see your Christmas Tree’s too.  List those too! 


Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting Kim!

Kahra @ Thrifty LaRue said...

I almost missed the party! For some reason, it hasn't been showing new posts from you on my blog roll. Have you done something different that I need to update on my blog? Thanks!

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting Kim. I can't wait to get more ideas. Maybe for next year.

Amanda K said...

Thanks for hosting this Kim! I love to see what people make and get ideas.

GroverFamily said...

i cant get your button code to work on my blog, but i did add a link on the post to your blog...i hope thats okay with you.

Blue Creek Home said...

It's my first time to join your party...and I'm terribly late!!
I signed up to follow.
Lookin' forward to seeing more of your blog.

Monica the Bride said...

I accidentally posted twice, and I put the wrong URL in the first post. Sorry about that!

So excited to see everyone's projects!