Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 19, 2008


Thank you Jennifer P!
I took a few days off to traipse around the Southern portion of Oregon. You can read about it on my personal blog. While I was away, I thought it would be fun to have a guest writer! Boy was I right! Jennifer did an awesome job. I love her writing style and I knew she would breath some fresh air to my little ole blog. I really enjoyed reading her features, seeing her view, her slant. I was thrilled with her choices and believe it or not, her first post was someone I hadn't seen yet. What a treat for me.........and you too of course. The other two I had in my FFF file (future feature file) but I loved her take on their blogs.
Thank you Jennifer! I know you are a busy girl with your 4 boys and I know you have a lot on your plate right now. I appreciate her taking the time to bring you all a few features while I was away.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Hopefully I will be bringing you a new blog to check out tomorrow.


Jenny said...

She did a great job!

Emily said...

I was thrilled! Thank you Jennifer and Kim!

Jennifer P. said...

Thank you Kim! How sweet of you!--I really did have a great time, but I am SOOOO glad you're back! That's a lot of work :P!---Only makes me all the more grateful for and in awe of what you bring us each week.

Glad you're back safe!