Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

luka bella

LukaBella has been removed..........move on.

A feature on TCB is chosen solely on craft, decorating or artistic inspiration. I do not do a criminal or civil background check on anyone. I do not look for prior DWI, theft or other conditions. To my knowledge, no one I feature falls under these guidelines prior to being featured. I do not base my features on race or gender. I do not care what religion or political party a feature holds. I do not check for blood type, parenting skills or how educated a person may be. My purpose is to show that no matter what you come from, we can all be creative.