Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Sunday



It's 5pm and I just realized I didn't post a blog today.

I hope you don't mind, but I think I'll just let you re-visit what I have posted the last few days. There are some amazing women with such a wide array of talent.
Just so you have something to look at, I posted photos of my Thanksgiving table. My Photo Wall wasn't completed, but close. A new photo will be posted on my other blog sometime soon.

It's been a wild ride, this little blog. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this little blog that I thought up and started just out of the blue one afternoon would become so popular. Thrilling!

I love that there are so many of us creative people out there. There are so many creative outlets, I have had so much fun exploring all the sites you have sent me. Send me more! Leave me comments. I love getting to know who stops by.


Off to my creative mess in the kitchen. Pulled Pork Sandwiches, corn, Marionberry cobbler.


Have a wonderful Sunday! Check back tomorrow for a new Creative Blog.

Kim

4 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Looove your dining room...the mismatched white chairs and your wall collage...yummmm :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

mismatched chairs.......LOL...This table only has four chairs and no leaf. My husband made a leaf so the table could extend to it's full length.....99inches. We had to use every chair in the house. I had white chair covers on 4, and then the two others I left naked, besides the the original ones.

There's a story behind this table.....It was once owned by Katherine Hepburn. And you should see her legs......the table!

Jolene George said...

It looks beautiful!!! I'm sure your family really enjoyed Thanksgiving at your house.

Beth Leintz said...

Pulled pork sounds like a perfect Sunday dinner- but I've never heard of a Marionberry cobbler. Is a Marionberry something regional?