Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jessica at Celebrate Life

I found Jessica's site a little over a year ago too. Nice girl, great great scrapper. I always love her layouts. She has also started a Monthly kit.........I have yet to get one, but they are always so so tempting. Someday I will bite the bullet. Pretty cool stuff.

I love a simple layout that screams STYLE!

I love her funtional, yet stylish scrap, studio........whatever you may call it, it's a fun room.
I wonder if I like it so much, because it's the same colors as mine? :)
Jessica has been sick lately, so skip over to her site and give her some love.


Jolene George said...

Another great scrapper. She is talented. My scraproom is the same color. :o) Hopfully Jessica is feeling better now.

Jen @ The Cottage Nest said...

Wow! I love her style and her scraproom is awesome.

Merci-Notes said...

What a great studio! All of that room and organization, love it!
With Kindness, Mary