Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Get Your Craft On Tuesday!

All comments in the month of JUNE will automatically be entered to win a Lisa Leonard Necklace!  I love mine!image

I feel like I’ve been gone for days……..Oh wait…..I guess I have!  We had a lovely long weekend up at the family property near Central Oregon.  No cable, no internet…….just lots of face time.  I managed to watch a couple of movies I am behind in.  Finally watched The Hangover and almost busted a gut, then watched It’s Complicated and found myself lost in thought  in her lovely home.

**********

OK!  Good News!  I have TWO wonderful things I need to tell you!

1. Lisa Leonard will be giving away one of her creations each month, every month!  ($50 gift cert) All comments left during each month are entered to win. The more you comment, the better your chances.  I’ll be drawing May’s winner this week.image

2.  Creative Goods Boutique!  I am opening up shop!  A small little boutique with lovely items that match my style and personality……..or the style and personality I want anyway.  So hopefully you’ll be able to view my shop by the end of the week!  Isn’t that fun? !!!

Alright……on to why you’re here.


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

**  If YOU made it, post it. 

** Anything creative.  Baking, cooking, knitting, sewing, painting…painting anything.  Room remodels, photography.

** Basically don’t link up to promote your blog post or another linky party.  That’s where I get cranky.  I love promoting people, but I don’t like being taken advantage of…….you should at least buy me dinner first.  :)

**  Post my cute button……..or the other cute button which is smaller.  It’s on the side bar.

31 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So exciting! I can't wait to check out your new shop - Congratulations! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for hosting! Stephanie Lynn

satakieli said...

Can't wait to see what everyone has come up with this week! Thanks for hosting!

http://www.bumblesandlight.com

Pam said...

Your new venture sounds exciting! Thanks again for hosting the party. :)

MichelleB said...

Congratulations on your new shop! Can't wait to see what goodies you have for us!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Congrats on your new shop. BTW - we just watched the Hangover a couple of weekends ago! Don't you feel like your in on the joke that everyone else already knew about? Lol! Thanks for hosting!

HoosierHomemade said...

Congrats on the new shop! Looking forward to checking it out!
Thanks so much for hosting another great party!
~Liz

Red Door Home said...

A new shop - how fun and exciting. Thanks for hosting and for the opportunity to win a Lisa Leonard necklace.

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Looks like lots of great projects to check out! thanks for hosting and congrats on your new shop!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Beth said...

Lots of cool projects, and those necklaces are divine!

Mandy @ mintnclandycreate said...

Count me in!!I love her jewelry, but don't have any of my own!

Shelia said...

I would love to win one of her necklaces. My son passed away in Feb. Wouldn't that be a wonderful way to carry him with me always. Your blog has so many inspirational ideals. Thank you for putting them all in one spot for us to look at.

Ruthanne said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see your new shop! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

LOVE- LOVE...getting your daily e-mails of crafty ideas! I would be thrilled to win that necklace. I am thinking Shelia needs to win the necklace though...

Thanks for being an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the shop! and thanks for the chance to share ideas :-)

Unknown said...

I always love checking out everyone's projects!

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting! This is my first time linking up and I'm so excited!

Have a super week!
Erin
craftsandsutch.blogspot.com

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I made nothing this week and have nothing to add to you party! (I think this is the first time in months that I am not participating (minus vacation weeks) But I thought I'd say hi anyway and see what you're wearing today and maybe we can match. I'm not dressed yet. (Yes its 9:12 and I am not dressed, I am giving myself til 9:30!)
Have a great day!!!

raggygirlvintage said...

I love participating in your party and seeing all the great ideas, and I hope you don't mind me saying so but I find the linky pictures very tiny. Would it be possible to make them a little bigger so they are easier to see?
Just saying....I'll visit the posts anyway but it would make them more user friendly perhaps?
Tracey

Laura said...

As always, thanks for hosting!

Laura @ along for the ride

Tauni said...

I would kill for a Lisa Leonard necklace...

Alice (fa11enan9e1) said...

Wow how awesome! I agree that slightly bigger thumbnails would be fantastic. :)

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Yay! Looking forward to seeing your shop! You have a beautiful blog and I'm excited to see more of your creations:)

Suzanne Del Rizzo said...

I can't wait to see what you show us this week! Always such nice surprises!! I've got to get crackin' so I can add another linky.

Adele said...

gotta say - I was so happy when you switched to the picture link list...but now the pictures are so small that they aren't really of any use.... :( still love your blog, though!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Thanks for hosting the linky--I put up a frugal craft for kids to make. Hope you're having a great week!

Bird said...

HI Kim,

congrats on the shop front!! Will it be on Etsy or something apart?

Can't wait to see the goodies!!! :)

Oh, and thanks for your visit and comment!

Hugs,
Bird

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

I can't wait to see your new shop!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

care-in said...

I love these linky parties!

Felicity said...

Oh my I L.O.V.E this concept, you are SO clever!

Sharon said...

for some reason the linky posted my quilt twice - i dont know why, so sorry:(

Candylei said...

I am looking forward to visiting your shop. Is it online or a boutique? Thank you for letting me enter your fun show and tell.
x, candylei