Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Your Craft On


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Time to post your creative endeavors.  I love giving you a place to show off your latest creation.  I love looking at them.  I am still plucking through last weeks.  You guys ROCKED it! 

Just a couple of guidelines. 

1. Please only post items that YOU yourself were involved with.

2.  Please either post my link or button stating you linked up.  It’s only fair you know.  :)

11 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Kim,
Thanks for hosting another awesome Crafty party!!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Love your site! I have been trying to add your button and it keeps saying "illegal letters in url" What gives?

{oc cottage} said...

Thx for another crafty Tuesday!

m ^..^

koralee said...

Love this idea...I will be visiting for awhile..better get another cup of tea!!!! Happy February to you! xo

nest of posies said...

first timer here to link up to the crafty party. thanks so much for hosting.

can't wait to visit some of the others & see all the bursts of creativity!

Nikki said...

I swear I'm going to link your party on my site, as soon as I figure out how. I'm new to all this, and I have a friend coming over friday to help me figure this all out lol

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting another party. They're always great and inspiring.

The Whispering Creek House said...

thanks for hosting a great craft day!i wanted to let you know i posted and i had difficulty using your button..it could just be me but i will try again later..sometimes i have these issues..anyway thanks again!

Camille said...

Sorry, I uploaded mine twice! Can you delete the first one titled "Woodburned Table of Love" and leave up the 2nd one under the same title but with a '2' on it?! SorrY!!

Maggie Muggins said...

Got my craft on! Thanks for hosting these parties, it really motivates me to get things done each week!

Meg said...

Thanks for hosting this party! Love all the creative links... :)