Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

You just never know what you’ll find….

I love our peeps!  It’s an incredible source in bloggy information and serves so many purposes.  Not only is it fun to click on a few and meet new friends, but for me, it makes finding people for my FFF (future feature file) SO much easier.  There is something for everyone on this list.  This is what I found this week.    

The Vintage Button Jar cute vintagy things for your home from her Esty Shop.  Like music sheets!  Oh think of the crafts we can create with those!il_430xN.1002050953 Three and Under  il_430xN.114139383

Simply Sample Sales

f6b823dbbd1a88dd_0dssg03

Addicted to Decorating

100_1456

Have you added your blog to our flock?  Become one of our peeps and you’re blog will be posted on many many many blogs through our widget.  The traffic some of these ladies receive is amazing.  We love supporting women……… helping them get noticed is our business.  You can sign up here.

Capture

There’s still time to enter Friday’s Giveaway!  Check back here for the winner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the links! I'm already and Addicted to Decorating fan, but hadn't heard of the other ones.

Delia said...

I love the name of the blog. It conjures up wonderful memories of my grandmother's button drawer. As a child, I would spend hours going through those buttons. Can't wait to check out the site. Thank you.

LuckyStarErin said...

Thanks for sharing..I've been looking for sheet music!