Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Get Your Craft On



Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):





I love Tuesdays…..you know why?  Because it’s you doing the work today….I just get to sit back and enjoy…..ahhhhh.

So link up your latest creative project that you’ve created.  After you’ve linked, I hope you’ll post my very cute button letting everyone know you’ve linked up. 

I love seeing what everyone is working on.  Amazing talented women that you are!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the motivation to get my tutorials up!! :) I have a SUPER cute one all ready for next week too!! :) Happy day to you!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting another fun crafty party Kim!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to have found you. Someone stopped by my blog and when I went to visit her she had your link on her handmade post.

Karen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to scroll through these!!

{oc cottage} said...

And than you for being out hostess with the mostess!!!

m ^..^

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing this because of the exposure that my blog as well as all the other blogs get. I get to meet so many wonderful bloggers out there because of you.
Blessings,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea and thought!
I would love to have your button on my website, I wish it came slightly smaller though, the sidebars rarely fit more than 300 pixel.

I will think of something!

Anonymous said...

OK, found a smaller one at the end of the page!
Great!

Kelly @ Much To Do With Nothing said...

Hi there, I just found your blog. I grabbed your button too. I'd like to join in one Tuesday. Or more. :) The problem is, I have so many ideas I've tried over the years, but I didn't always take before or tutorial pics. Now that I'm blogging, I always have my camera ready. lol
Thanks for hosting this party each week.
Kelly