Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shamless post

I've had several inquiries from smaller etsy shop business' or blogs about advertising. There are 4 of us that have formed a small media company that offers advertising opportunities on 4 blogs. Tip Junkie, Secrets in the Sauce and Skip to My Lou.........and this one of course.
We have re-organized our rates to accommodate this market.

You can advertise as little as
$ 65 / month 1 blog
$ 90 / month 1 blog at a time rotating on all 4 blogs

Currently we are offering one month free with 2 months purchased. If you are interested, please contact me for more information.
Krjdemmon[at]comcast[dot]net..........of course you replace the [at] with @ and the [dot] with a .

Something for all of us...........Having trouble with fruit flies? I made my own trap and caught at least 75 the first week. Check it out

** Usually all ads on the right side bar will link up to their site. For some reason after fiddling with my site, it's not working. It will be fixed.

1 comment:

tspwlv said...


I'm so proud of your little blog and the attention it gets. I know it's a labor of love for you and I know how much time and effort you put into it. And now you're turning it into a business venture. I love to see this kind of success.