Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Free Design Goodies!

Oh, this feature will change things for you. Design Goodies. I about fell out of my chair when I found her. So many great freebies from printable stationary to new desktops for your computer.
WOW! I'm lovin it! I cannot wait to click on a few of these sites and start playing! I've got new ink in my printer, I've got a couple of hours before my son arrives home..........I'm good. Let the creative mess begin!

Like these above...........if I remember right, I'm pretty sure it's a free printable!

Or these pretty desktops..........I'm gonna try the green one first.

And these printable labels! What oh what can I use them for? I love this style.Think of the gifts we can make right on our printers! The excitement is killing me!AND THESE!!!!! If I ever figure out my photoshop..........these will be ready and waiting for me to use. I gotta get going...........I need to get back to her site and start clicking on all her links!

edited to add: I was just reading her blog more, clicked on her other blog and she is from PORTLAND! She is just a hop, skip and a jump from me.

28 comments:

Desiree said...

Who can't resist FREEBIES? Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Great info! Thanks for the tips!

Wendy said...

I love that! Thanks for sharing...

Heather said...

Cool! I can't wait to check it out. Thanks for sharing! :)

Mrs. B said...

OOoh! Yaya! I love those last things! I have no idea what to use them for, but I must have them! Thanks for sharing!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Kim do you keep a book or file of all your great ideas you find. You could probably sell it and makes loads of money to send your kids to college someday! Thanks for the great site!
Debbie

Randi Troxell said...

beautiful things for free... who can resist! lol! beautiful blog so lovely! check out my blog at rltroxell.blogspot.com have a lovely day!

Fran said...

Great site, Thanks!!!

~~Fran...:c)

Heather said...

ooohh! i can't wait to explore!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Wonderful tid bits! Thank you for sharing!
Becky

Krazy Armstrong K's! said...

Great stuf!! Love it!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Thanks for this! So nice to find more high-quality digital stuff! Great designs!

Tamara Jansen said...

That's just cool....maybe we can learn how to use photoshop together?

Laurie said...

Great site. The red doors did make me happier!

Sissy said...

I enjoyed visiting your site. I think the auction you did was a wonderful act of kindness. It makes me happy to know there are people out there who do things like that. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful ideas. I am a scrapbooker myself. If you ever need help with Photoshop, I've take a few classes and know a little bit, maybe I can help.

Have a great weekend!
A new fan

Natalie Jane said...

Templates are money. Maybe worth more in this economy.

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Lots of fun...now I just need to get the printer fixed! UGH!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Oh CRAP, now I will never, ever get another thing done in my house again, now that I've found your blog!!! I'm just getting into this seriously and I already feel like I'm developing a slight obsession!! Thanks for all the fun info!

treva dea said...

oh i love these! yippee. A horse is in my trash, mexico is wicked!!!

Hipmomofboyz said...

free stuff...awesome. Now I just have to figure out how to get it on my computer...

Hipmomofboyz said...

check out some of my new designs

Amy said...

Very Cool!! Thanks for featuring her!

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to be cleaning out my closet...thank you very much. Humph!!! Actually thank you so much for your blog. I can already tell I will visit often. It's right up my alley.

Tanya said...

I do love free things, especially when they are really cool! I'm glad I found your blog!

Susannah said...

Lovely blog..I just found it through Celebrate Creativity in all its forms...will visit again!
Susannah x

Stephanie said...

I love those free printables! Thanks for turning us onto her :)

Anonymous said...

Love the free goody site!!!!
Such really fun things that I can use immediately! thanks!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I've gotten behind on your posts. Thanks for this link, I enjoyed discovering this blog and will go back for lots of wonderful free printables!