Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Where am I?

WOW, it's been since Monday that I posted? Unbelievable! I wish I could say that I was distracted by a creative haze doing all things crafty this week, but it's just your normal run of the mill daily events........you know how it is. School obligations, work obligations, Mom stuff, ..........sometimes it takes over and leaves you with minimal time.

But I did receive a couple of nice surprises this week. First was an email from Lisa, a past feature. She has the blog Canvas Floor Cloths. She sent me a quick email to show me her latest addition.........she is doing Canvas Refrigerator covers.......
BEFORE:They are magnetic and go right over your fridge. Unless you have a stainless steal one. What a great idea and what a fabulous way to change the look of your kitchen. And two afters......... Love it. Thanks for keeping me posted. As much as I would LOVE to visit every blog on a regular basis, I just can't get around that quickly AND keep my new features coming. So if you don't see me posting on your blog, don't think I have forgotten about you.

The other surprise was my board from LollyJane! I absolutely LOVE IT! It's perfect! I can't wait to hang it.

Thank you!
And for those of you sitting here thinking that my last name is Demon..........no no no..........it sounds like Lemon but with a D.
Also........just a TCB update..........I'm sorry to have to put the comment verification on........but the nutjobs have left a couple of odd comments.

11 comments:

Jodie said...

comment verification is a pain but easier for us to do that than you having to 'clean-up" every day.
Love that secret fridge - what an amazing idea !

Anonymous said...

Love those fridge covers, wonder if she'd do my whole kitchen? LOL

The family sign is gorgeous. So you're coming up 10th wedding anniversary? Lovely for you.

Vanessa said...

Okay.I love that! Wow..the photos are fabulous! TFS!

Cindy said...

that fridge is amazing! The sign is beautiful too!

I've been getting weird comments to lately. Luckily they are on older posts so I'm not too worried about it yet!

Hipmomofboyz said...

Love the fridge.....Your sign is so cute,.

Jennifer P. said...

Cute post Mrs. Lemon :)! Those nutters ruin it for all of us--but I'm sure we can all live with comment verification.

Mrs. B said...

Yay, you're back! I really love your sign. My blog is very new, but I did get one wierdo comments which I deleted. I don't mind doing the verification.

Now, I have to go check out those super cute fridge covers!

Carolyn said...

The Canvas Refrigerator covers AWESOME!!

Hoppy Easter :)

liz mataraza said...

that fridge is absoluetly fabulous! i have never seen anything like that...what an amazing idea.

Anonymous said...

I love your site. Real eye candy and inspiration!

BumbleVee said...

My Brother in law's older family members were Demmons.... got any relatives in Canada?