Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 4, 2008

tagged again...........really?

Traci with tjc designs tagged me. I'm supposed to state 7 interesting facts about myself. Hmmmm. I've done this before, so I thought I'd let you ask me a question and I'll state the answer. Ask away.......... and please don't let this be the post that no one leaves a comment. :)

10 comments:

Emily S. said...

what after-school clubs, if any, did you do in high school/jr.high?

:)

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

What has been your worst job?

Joanne said...

What's your favorite non-craft blog to read or check out?

Terri said...

Where did you go and what did you do on your best vacation ever?

Where would you like to go someday?

Anonymous said...

what is the first blog you check when you get on the computer?

what's your favorite "guilty pleasure" tv show?

Unknown said...

What is your favorite board game to play?

Sue in Alexandria VA

Anonymous said...

How did you and your husband meet?

Kristan said...

I you could go anywhere and do anything, what would that be? (ie: I would live on an English Moor and Knit/Scrapbook/Sew/Read all day)

Simply Stork said...

When did you know you were a photographer?

~simply~

Lisa said...

If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?