Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Updated and Thank you!

Thank you for your overwhelming support of my whining or your thoughts of me not whining. I really appreciate your kind words and uplifting energy.
Also, I finally updated my featured blogger link list. Arg! This job is my least favorite and I know I should just update the link list when I add a new feature..........but I don't. I always wait a few weeks so I really have something to whine about. But it's done. So link visit away.

How many features have the word Cottage or Nest in them?


Crockpot Lady said...


Amanda Ann said...

I see 11


I have just discovered your blog and, I think I am in need of rehab. I am spending every spare second visiting you and all the other incredible gals that grace this blog.Your amazing thank you for sharing your talents.

Jennifer P. said...

I stopped after I saw my own name--how narcissistic can you get :)?!

I think I've already worn the other names out anyway!!!

Jessica K. said...

...not enough!