Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I was Tagged......again.

I was tagged by Becky Chabot a while ago. Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to it.
7 Random facts about me?

1. The thing I don't like about Christmas decorating is that I have to put away some of my favorite things to make room for the Christmas garb. (I think I need new garb.........that would make it much more fun)

2. I am pretty liberal in a very conservative way. Or maybe it's the other way around.

3. I make the best peanut butter fudge...........a recipe my dad used to make.

4. I could collect at least 100 of the Sid Dickens memory Tiles......... Click here to see mine.

5. I have Burt's Bee's chapstick on my desk next to my my bedside table drawer and in my car. I have to put it on before falling asleep and while driving.

6. It's December 2nd and I am just now putting away my Fall decor.

7. My name is just Kim........not Kimberly. Kimnoberly


brenda bliss said...

Is your peanut butter fudge recipe something you could share?? This is something I want to make this holiday season and would love a tried and true family recipe!
Brenda Bliss

Amy said...

I love peanut butter fudge, I especially like to mash it up with chocolate fudge...yum...I'm a lipwear junkie too except it's lip gloss I don't know why, but I seem to think even if I look terrible, lip gloss makes everything fine

SmilynStef said...

Loved the list ... I too have to apply lip balm before driving and sleeping. I keep my tube next to my computer at work. Well, pretty much I keep tubes stashed everywhere. I can identify :^)

NAME: CIELO said...

Hi my dear friend "Kimnoberly".. haha... I like that! I enjoyed reading your list.

It's good to see you again.

Have a blessed night


NancyJones said...

hahahaah KIM NO BERLY love it!!!! smooches