Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

becoming home with Dianne Reeves

Soups on......I made Pasta Fajoli soup this afternoon.......yes.......after teaching 3 classes..........say it out loud..........I am Woman, hear me roar! (it's really a rare thing if I cook, so when I do, I really need to milk it) And I even have a diet 7-Up sitting on my desk. I'm a happy girl.
So you can imagine my happiness when I found Diane's blog.
You all know how I love tutorials right? Dianne's blog is full of great ideas. I could hardly get off the first page, it was so full of eye candy.


This tutorial of the plexi glass pendants is something I would have never thought of. And it's something I think I can totally do. Sweet!
She has the most amazing mini books. It looks so easy for her. She's got a few, so you really have to head over to her blog for a quick look see.


And this plexi- glass "d"...........I really want that. I think I have a new project.


The birthday party she threw for her little girl. WOW! Another fabulous cake. What's with all these amazing cakes? I must try this method.........think of the bragging I could do then.

What a genius thing to use the little bird. I'm not sure, but I would venture to say this was probably one of the best 1yr old parties ever.


Now this IKEA storage chest is just down right perfect! This is such a great idea. I may have to re-do mine. I could look at that all day.
Go see all her other eye candy.

8 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

LOVE the plexi glass! And that cake: wow. *B

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Wow...I will definitely be checking out her blog...so much eye candy!!! *drool*

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with the circular pendants!

Kimber-Leigh said...

Diane is super creative...I'm thankful to know her from our college days! And make sure to check out the links at the top of her blog for d. reeves design house...because those cute acrylic pendants and albums are her own designs from her business!

Susan said...

What a wonderful blog! You certainly do find the best. I've added her to my favorites! :o)

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love your creative spirit!

KJ

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks for pointing the way to this wonderful blog! I love the pendants, the Bird Cake (!!!) and all the other things. So inpsiring.
Lidy

Jen Kershner said...

My kind of girl. I'm off to check out her blog!