Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 3, 2007

weekend fun

off to THE LAKE for a quick weekend. I just bought a new book, so I have plans to lay by the lake sipping iced tea and reading. Sounds heavenly, doesn't it?

I have so many sites that I have featured now, so take a gander at some of the early features that perhaps you missed. So much creativity out there.
See you when I return.



Tag! You're it!

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you guys were going this weekend... Jeff and Judy are up there too! :)

KKT said...

thank you for sharing all these wonderful blogs! have a great time on your little mini-vacay.

Julie said...

Have a great time! It is so much fun to check out your blog.