I'm horrible when it comes to bargains. I must share. It's not a blog, but it's creative at least.
Recently I found out that Amanda who owns SCRAPMUSE, an online scrapbooking store and community, moved in down the street. You can imagine what that means to a crazed scrapbooker like myself, without a decent store near by. She invited me and a couple of friends............or maybe I just told her when we would be there..........can't remember the details. :)
She has lots and lots of stuff that had me oooohing and awwing........my stomach was doing flip flops. Then she shows me all her past kits selling for only $10! The embellishments alone in these kits is worth more than that. In a couple of my embellishment packs, I got Maya Road chipboard, MM letter rub ons, Basic Grey rub ons, etc...... My favorite kit I found is the one I am showing here. Sure the paper may be a few months old, but I'm not a "scrap fashionista" so I was happy as a clam. And Bazzill paper never goes out of style for me. So if you love a bargain, good paper and quality embellishments, head over to ScrapMuse now to see what she has left.
OK, now I know that I have been tagged a couple of times. Is it the 8 random things one?
Sorry, I haven't gotten to it yet.......so here it goes.
1. I'm a late bloomer..........I didn't get married til I was 36. Didn't have my son until I was 37.
2. Blogs without photos........I don't get it.....and I always turn the music off on blogs that have it.
3. I love summer. I get irritated this time of year when everything seems to be about summer ending, school starting...........and we have a good 4 or 5 weeks of real summer left. Let's enjoy it.
4. I can't stand the sound of someone brushing their teeth.
5. I am never finished decorating.
6. I have no idea how much our mortgage is.
7. Some people think I am too safety minded.
8. I love it when my featured blog authors are as excited as I am..........and mention it on their blogs.
Have a great Sunday!