Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Laura - No Appropriate Behavior

http://www.noappropriatebehavior.blogspot.com

Laura, Laura, Laura. How does one describe Laura? She is colorful, strong, and definitly not afraid to be exactly who she is. Laura sews, scrapbooks, bakes, gardens, and thinks of artsy ways to keep her 2 children entertained. I think one of the ways that Laura is the most creative is her writing. She is extremly candid. Yes, she throws in a few colorful words here and there, but she always brings a smile to my face. She actually makes me giggle out loud from time to time.

Laura has more challenges than 95% of us. She and her son are pretty much allergic to life. She is so creative in creating gluten free recipes and has actually designed another website just to post recipes..........I think she's doing a book too.
I'd like to see more layouts from her, and more home projects.........she's got them going........she's just not sharing right now. :)
One of the funniest things I have ever read are her postings about the lego advent kits she gets every Christmas. She is hilarious. I would never get that much entertainment out of it on my own.
http://www.noappropriatebehavior.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a hoot! I'll have to pop in occasionally for a laugh. She says the things we're thinking

erin said...

I love the LAUGH letters idea!!!