Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 1, 2007

ask and you shall receive

3 questions? That's it? No one wants to know anything else? :)

#1 from my friend Valerie from www. asked if I could own any kind of business, what would it be? Hmmmm........I have been down this road before. I owned a Fitness Studio when I first got out of college. It was SO much work. But now that I am a bit more seasoned with a bit more experience under my belt..........Who am I kidding. I am all over the map when it comes to doing what I love. I would love to own a Pilates Studio........but then I would be there all the time.......I would love to own the ultimate scrapbook store with a LARGE cropping area, latte bar, etc............but scrapbook stores have such a hard time being profitable.......I would love to be a photographer and take creative photos of families.........but I don't think anyone is going to hire me with my point and shoot Fuji camera, even if it does have 7 Mega pixels. I would love to have a online stationary business with projects designed by me.

#2 - Sandi from the Wistle shop asked how could I motivate my non-exerciser friends to exercise.
Well, once I figure out how to motivate myself on weekends to get moving, I'll let you know.
But seriously, it's very hard to keep yourself motivated. I would set a time, like 3 weeks, that you will incorporate exercise for at least 15 min a day. Walking, going to the gym, swimming, etc.... Then usually after 3 weeks, you feel better and you work it in. Exercise really needs to be a part of our daily lives, but exercise doesn't have to look like what you think it is. Basically we just need to USE our bodies.
#3 Linda from Restyled Home wanted to know about how I organized hanging out my laundry...............ARE YOU KIDDING? I don't even do laundry. Let alone hang it outside. I am lucky enough that my husband does almost all the laundry. We don't have a line. I say hire a housekeeper. :)

Updated for a 4th question from Grover
She wanted to know what color combinations catch my eye and how do I survive so many fitness classes in one day.
I like pretty much all color combinations. It depends on what I'm using the color for. If it's decor........then probably my tuscan inspired colors. Although if I were a single woman, I would probably go for a very shabby light look. As far as Fitness classes. I teach a variety. So I'm not sweatin hard every class. For example...9am Step (hard) 10am LIFT (lots of coaching, walking around) 11am Aqua (on the deck, only have to execute the move a few times, then coach) So my body is tired, but not as tired as it would be. It's my brain and voice that take a beating.