Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy National Scrapbook Day

No features for Friday or Saturday-----I will be exercising my creative side at a crop the next couple of days. Yes, I will be scrapping all day Friday and Saturday! I may be able to swing a post on Friday morning, but I wouldn't want to rush anyone's feature. Please take the extra days to check out some archives. Or do a little searching and let me know who you find.
Thanks so much for visiting.


Loreluca said...

Awsome, Kim! So green with envy that you are going away! i will be scrapping from home, I guess... Will try to remember this blog of yours, I love it when I see it!
Hugs, Dear!

Felicia said...

Enjoy yourself! :)

Jolene George said...

My weekend crop will be at my house. :o) I use to go to crops all the time, but now it's too hard to load up everything I want to take. I hope you have a blast!