Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Creative Outlet Designs!

psst........did anyone realize that I didn't post on Tuesday? I bolted up out of bed at 2am in a panic because I had forgotten to post. My days have been so packed with end of school stuff, baseball, my classes, etc.......that it hasn't left much time to post. Some days are like that.


http://creativeoutletdesigns.blogspot.com


Anyhooooo,
Today I bring to you that gal, who I don't even know her name, but her website/blog stops me in my tracks everytime I visit. She is just a mommy with some serious style that found a niche and has made quite the business. I love it when Mom's create a business so they can be home with the babes. I have never seen anything like what she does. Her designs have even been sold to "famous" people..........I don't doubt that for one minute.




I don't sew, so this seems.........or is it seams............he he he........it seems so unbelievable what she can do with a pair of jeans or a tee shirt.

And then there are the children's designs. Amazing!
She also has a website on the right side of your blog. Go check it out!http://creativeoutletdesigns.blogspot.com

8 comments:

caleb... said...

Megan's stuff is sooooo amazing!

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

WOWEEEE!! thanks so much for the kind words and for the feature!

Jolene George said...

She has a funky cool style. I can see why famous people would buy them up! :o)

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

Wow! Her work is amazing!!

bella*tessa said...

Love, Love Love Megan's designs!

Pam said...

Amazing! I so want a pair of those jeans!

Vanessa said...

wow! that is fantastic denim..embellished wonderfully! love it!

Lissa Ballard said...

OMG I so want a pair of those jeans and a matching shirt!!!