Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cherry Hill Cottage

(somehow the comments were turned can now comment on CherryHill Cottage)

Tina is as sweet as the sweet tea I imagine her serving. Once again, I see myself sitting at her table having a piece of pie. I feel like I have met so many wonderful ladies. I still think we should do a Creative Blogs Luncheon.

Anyway........Tina's Cherry Hill Cottage in Texas is cute cute cute. I love all the toile......pronounced TWall........:) Love how she incorporates all her reds with the black TWall. :) You know how I love red. She is a thrifter, flee market queen and finds the delight in creating something out of the her treasures. I love it when someone can mix several fabric designs and make it work.

I love the idea of a tea cup chandelier with bird seed in it...........CUTE! I may have to try that idea.
Her photos are so inspiring...........I may even clean my house tonight.

Go give Tina some love.........tell her I sent you.


Meghan said...

I so want to live in her house!
She is very inspiring & has given me tons of ideas for microsmall kitchen.

Linda M. said...

I automatically went to this website and loved it. You are certainly bang on with your picks!! If you have the time, have a look at my blog, I'd love to know what you think!

Lissa Ballard said...

I wanna live here too...

Pls Meghan, wanna share? LOL