Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Catherine at Red Shoes!

http://redshoesllc.typepad.com


OK, I'm really really depressed looking at her site. Now I want to switch my decor style in her direction. She has such a knack for design.......she makes it looks effortless, just like a ballerina dancing swan lake..........looks easy, until you try it.
Look at her whimsical timeless look? She is amazing. She really really needs to be featured in a magazine.........maybe she has, but you would never know it because she is so darn humble. Her emails remind me of Melinda on American Idol..........She is not snobby about her talent. I posted lots of photos, because I just couldn't stop myself. My son kept running into my scraproom where I work because he kept hearing me say "oooh...........OOOH..........oh wow!"
You know how I love a red door!
And this is her "to do list"...........that is so dang cool.Now I wish I lived near her so I could visit her shop...........like everyday! Except I would be broke. Some photos are from her home and some from her shop. Her blog and website are very easy to navigate.........you don't want to miss a thing.


And before I end this post..........did you see her pillows?


http://redshoesllc.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Jolene George said...

She is simply AMAZING! Seriously!

Nik said...

WOW this is just amazing.... I could just move into that house and be happy for the rest of my days...

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am sooooo glad that store is not within (reasonable) driving distance from my house! Way coool.

Nancywithajones said...

OMGOSH YOU KNOWWWWWWWWW I NEEEED ALL OF THIS STUFF. I WANT A POLKA DOTTED DRESSSERRRRRR!!!!!! THANKS Kim you know this will get me in trouble with hubby I foresee money being spent!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing place she has. Very colorful too. I'm off to check out her blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Kim, what an incredibly generous post for me, thanks TONS!
I am so honored to be among your other creative blog posts, because they are just that, very creative and inspiring for me too!
Thanks a million!
catherine

Anonymous said...

Love it all!

Jolene George said...

I had to come back just to look at her stuff some more...love it all!

deb said...

I adore Catherine and her ReD ShOeS. Wish I lived closer too.

What a fabulous blog! I need to spend more time checking everything out.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a delightful looking place!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This one is waaaay cool! I'm totally in awe of her talent!!!

My sister in law came across this blog you might want to check it out for a future creative blog....

www.heatherbailey.typepad.com

It is really good. :)

linda t said...

Can I just say, I love your site! So informative!
You are so generous to want to introduce us to all those awesome blogs out there!
Thanks sooo much!
I will be back every day!