Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I still can’t believe it! The Winner is………

OMGOSH!!!!!  I can’t believe it!  I mean what are the odds that I could end up drawing Valerie Whites name?  I went to high school with Valerie!  Valerie is one of my scrapbooking comrades……..It’s exciting to give one of these away, but I must admit that it’s even more exciting when I actually know the person IRL (in real life)………image

So Valerie……..come on down!  I can’t wait to visit you and see what you make.

I so wish I could give one to each of you.  I hope some of you were able to take advantage of the amazing savings they were offering.

Thank you Silhouette.

 

Oh……and my sons team ended up winning their game tonight!  Life is pretty sweet.

9 comments:

t said...

Congrats Val & Congrats Lucas. And enjoy your vacation Kim!

gigharborscrapper said...

Wohoo...can't believe it. Just got back from Adam's big birthday celebration and lookie what I won!! I am so excited. Thank you Silhouette and thank you Kim....I LOVE your blog.
Off to celebrate.
Valerie

Janine Claire Robinson said...

That is so cool! Love how it all worked out!!!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

How fun!! Enjoy your new toy, Valerie!

alicia said...

How cool. Looks like an awesome win.

Elizabeth {the Path Less Traveled} said...

yay for winning!!!

malia said...

congrats valerie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Valerie!!!

Kris said...

Congrats Valerie!