Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GET YOUR CRAFT ON Tuesday!


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

TUESDAY means one thing to me………well actually two. I only teach one class today and………it’s GET YOUR CRAFT ON.  I love love love seeing all your creative goodness.

You know the rules.  Basically…..if you made it, post it.  Any thing of creative nature.  If you didn’t make it, don’t post it.  And yes…..of course you should link to me.  You can use this button…….it will look good on your blog. Yes, it’s big. It’s meant for your posting area, not side bar,

 

Now that I have your attention.  I wanted to make sure you knew about the Holiday magazine Matthew Mead is putting out.  (he’s actually asked me to offer something creative….me!)  You’ll want to visit his site to see what they’re up to now. 

“We, the team at Holiday with Matthew Mead, are looking for a great home with style to feature in a three-spread layout in the upcoming issue (to be launched in October 2010). We will come to YOUR home and decorate it for the holidays, with all styling and photography done by Matthew Mead, himself. We will work at your home for 2-3 days... propping and photographing all aspects of lifestyle, including food, people, decorations, etc.”

Wouldn’t that be SO cool?  I would love for him to come to my home and dress it up for the holidays.  WOW….what a treat.

OK, everyone….show  me whatcha got.

20 comments:

Tanya said...

that is really exciting! very cool!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting Kim! Hope you have a wonderful week! Congratulations for being asked to contribute to The Mathew Mead Magazine - How cool! ~Stephanie Lynn

Mamarazzi said...

wow...mathew mead...awesome!! congrats!

thanks so much for hosting.

Bird said...

Congrats Kim!! You go gal!!

Oh and thanks for hosting again!! :)

Love,
Bird

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Wow! I loved their first issue. Can't wait to see this one! Thanks for hosting!

malia said...

Thanks for the party (-: I hope you share more with us about your Matthew Mead adventure as it happens... so fun!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Thanks for hosting Kim!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a fun opportunity for you, Kim! Congratulations!

Thanks so much for hosting. :)

Hoosier Homemade said...

I am SOOO entering that! I would LOVE for them to come to my house! WOW! How cool!
The linky kicked me out and I re-added my link, now it's there twice. Please feel free to delete one.
Thanks so much for hosting!
BTW - I wanted to mention that my new blog launched last week, It's A Blog Party, everyday I host a different linky, Mondays are craft and DIY Day.

http://itsablogparty.com

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Thank you for hosting! That is a very excitng opportunity!!!
Have an awesome week!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again Kimm. Congrats on the magazine! You're amazing! You deserve it! There's some great things to check out already this week.

Decor To Adore said...

Thank you so very much for hosting another great party. Have a happy Tuesday.

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Exciting news! Thanks for hosting!

Rory from Tools Are For Women Too! said...

Love your party!! Thanks, Rory

gone said...

I am your newest follower! I love your blog. I found you thanks to Charm Bracelet Diva! Thank you for hosting, I have found another blog I cant live without!
Chara
http://charasjewelcandy.blogspot.com/

www.charasjewelcandy.etsy.com

Barbara Jean said...

Great ideas this week

thanks for hosting

blessings
barbara jean

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I always am inspired!

Sawdust Girl said...

Kim that's so exciting! Congrats.

Heather Ozee said...

Are hand crafted digital designs/ products allowed? I design party favors, invitations, etc.

Sarah said...

Kim,

I love these gift ideas for Teachers. It is so hard to come up with something unique. Thanks for showing these awesome ideas. :)