Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Get Your Craft On Tuesday!

 

Ta-Da!  It’s up and running…..My very own boutique.  I hope you have fun browsing. TCBwordpress


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Today is Get Your Craft On Tuesday at Today’s Creative Blog.  It’s a fun day

full of inspiration.  I LOVE seeing what you’re up to. 

Here are the rules…….I  hate that I have to post rules, but we all have different ideas. 

**If YOU made it, post it. 

** Anything creative.  Baking, cooking, knitting, sewing, painting…painting anything.  Room remodels, photography.

** Basically don’t link up to promote your blog post or another linky party.  That’s where I get cranky.  I love promoting people, but I don’t like being taken advantage of…….you should at least buy me dinner first.  :)

**  Post my cute button……..or the other cute button which is smaller.  It’s on the side bar.

** NEW RULE – Don’t post about an item you’re only planning on making…….so not fair. 

 

20 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

this is my first time linking up with you...so exciting. Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! Can't wait to see what everyone else has made!

satakieli said...

Thanks for hosting! I always look forward to Tuesdays :)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Congratulations on the boutique!! Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are having a wonderful week!! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hop over and browse around your new site! Thanks for hosting!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Congratulations on your new store! How exciting!

Abigail said...

OK, this is weird - I linked up here, then tried to link the same project on Tip Junkie but it was posted here instead - sorry for the triple post!!

malia said...

thanks for the party... hope you are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kim, cute boutique! Loving those juicy glasses...they'd sure make my mornings sweeter ;) Congrats!

Jamie :)

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks for hosting! Congrats on the boutique!

Decor To Adore said...

Wow, the boutique looks great!

Thank you so very much for hosting such a fun linky party.

I am now off to go visit some of the wonderful entries.

Katie said...

I think it's a little interesting that you have to keep refining the rules. It's a pretty easy concept! Looking forward to browsing your boutique, how fun!

Fancy Pants said...

Thank you for hosting another great party! Can't wait to check out all the great projects!

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Congrats on your boutique! Thanks once again for hosting this weeks party!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

BLJ Graves Studio said...

I am totally in love with those bee glasses. :-)

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to take a peek at your boutique!

Have a super week!
Erin :)

malia said...

ok just stopped by your shop-- you do have such wonderful taste... (-:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Your shop is fabulous!

XOX
Jen

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This is great! I love seeing what everyone has come up with. Thanks so much for posting this :-)

kathysmith said...

LOVE THE WALL DECORE AND MORE CRICUT CARTIAGE i WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CRICUT TO VINYL DECORE AND MORE MY WALLS AND HOILDAY PROJECTS THANK SO MUCH FOR AHARING YOUR PROJECT KATHY