Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get Your Craft On


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Just when I think it can’t get any bigger or better…….it does.  This link up is one of the best in blog land…..don’t you think? 

If it’s creative and it’s yours…….link it.  Please place a link or my button in your own post. 

If you’re in the Arizona area, I’d love to meet you.  Come see me here.

Also, if you receive my blog via feedburner and suddenly you don’t….come check on me.  I’m switching to wordpress in a couple of weeks and rumor has it, it can be a feedburner nightmare.

16 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Thanks for hosting another amazing week! Can't wait to check out some links! Happy Spring!

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting!
God's blessings on your day,
Sarah :D

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Thanks for hosting!! It is always such a fun party!

the cupcake fairy said...

thank you. I love these!

Connie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! These link parties are genius. Have a joy filled productive day! Connie

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks for taking the time to host again this week! Off I go to check out some of the terrific projects!

Chrissy said...

Thanks again for hosting! I love seeing some of these projects! Wish I had time to see them all.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I agree, it's a great collection of ideas. I look forward to browsing em during naptime! ;)

-Ann Marie

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you're having a great week!

nest of posies said...

always so fun to check other links out. thanks for throwing the party!

you should come check out my NEWLY re-organized craft room! lots of diy, repurpose, & liberty of london via target...if you like. i posted it along with a link party - but am thrilled with the makeover.

http://thisblessednest.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-fling-party.html

if you have time!
happy first week of spring!
kellie

Little Lizard King said...

I could not get your html code to work! Is it just me?

Anyway...thanks for hosting.

Fancy Pants said...

Thank you for hosting a great party! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!!

Be Colorful Coastal said...

... and now it's back. Very weird. Anyway, thank you for hosting. This is my first visit here. Looking forward to finding some new inspiration.
Pam @ Becolorful

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you for Hosting..It's so much fun to check out all the great projects:)

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Thanks for hosting. I love to see all the great ideas.