Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get your Craft On

Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

Wow, that week went by so fast!  It’s time to post your latest creative endeavor for all to see.  I hope you are all clicking through to see all the amazing talent out there. 

Rules:  Very simple………if it’s not yours, don’t post it. 


Marianne@Songbird said...

Hi Kim,
It's been awhile since one of my posts coincided with your party. I am so glad to be back! Thanks for hosting! (I have linked to your blog in my post, will add the permalink to this post when I get home from work and have access to my blog).

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Thanks for hosting the party!!!

Blessings, Grace

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Good morning! Thanks so much for hosting!

Tara said...

I love your blog!

Sarah Lou said...

I love the fun surfing that I get to do with these posts!!