Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Topiary!

Another quick decor item to do for the holidays…..I just can’t help myself.

Over at Calamity Anne’s  (found her from my Get Your Craft On links) she has such a great idea for a home made topiary.  And we all know my obsession with Topiaries. She is also kind enough to show us a tutorial!!!DSC00081 This could be done with Lemon’s like she did…..but the possibilities are endless………..especially with Christmas coming up.  current 007But if you’re stuck on Thanksgiving, you could use acorns, walnuts, etc…..  For Christmas you could use………peppermint candies, round ornaments, gum drops…..can’t wait!008  010

She also has a ton of great recipes………comfort food recipes. 

 

I want to thank you all for clicking on our sponsors.  I must say….we have the coolest sponsors with the coolest stuff.  Great ideas for gifts too.  Thank you for making me look good by visiting their sites.  I’d give you all a bite of my pumpkin bread if I could. 

 

Today’s Mama….look at that cute ad. If there’s really a super mom out there, it’s her.  UMPJHWHWLOVSRWE8577828 Childmade, an idea place has so many crafty ideas.  Great place to browse.HAOEEOGBRRXABEZ61528875

Chaotic Creations by Kristen.  Really great ideas for personalized gifts.  I love the stamps!

YMEYVFLCSGKHZXF66912175

8 comments:

Bird said...

Lovely idea!

I am also really into topiary, arrangements with dry tree branches for xmas...Wonder if you could do this with red apples?

Thanks for the inspiration!

If you want to come say hi, I'll be v. v. chuffed...

http://birdcrafts.blogspot.com

Thanks and congrats on a wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! Thanks for posting this :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

such a cute topiary!
sandy toe

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! Have a sweet day!

Ann On and On... said...

Something to consider..thanks for the idea. It is very pretty!

Debbie Biller said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie

http://scrapendipity1.blogspot.com

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What a beautiful topiary. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

Unknown said...

love topiaries! used to make a ton of them and have gotten away from them. Really love the lemons.
4 Christmas, my girlfriend takes a tomato cage, turns it upside down, winds cheapo garland round and round, adds lights and a few other goodies and they sit outside her front door.
hmm, now I have to think about what kind I want to do . . .