Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get Your Craft On

Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

It’s Tuesday……you know what that means right?  You have 2 more days until Thanksgiving!  Whoot!

Oh and it’s time to strut your stuff by linking to my McLinky.  I can’t tell you how much I enjoy clicking through.  I’ve been trying…..TRYING to leave everyone a message.  I failed last week.  I think I got in about 20 responses. 

I’ve had a couple of people ask where my cute button code is.  It’s down below. Because I’m shamless……. I can post it right here.  I love seeing it on blogs. 

Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):


Amanda said...

I've added your button as well as a link at the end of my post :) Thanks! Off to visit the others now :)

Kimmy C said...

Thanks so much for hosting this! I have found some great ideas through it.

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting! I love checking out the crafty links here!!

tales from an oc cottage said...

Thank you for hosting!!!!!!

m ^..^

angie said...

thanks for the cute blinkie:)

Jennifer P. said...

a crafty orgy ;0) Lots of fun!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the link up!

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, I look forward to it every week!
God's blessings, Sarah :D

pk said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

pk @ Room Remix

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from Twitter!
Now following your blog...

Great Link Up! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!