Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Get Your Craft On


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

It’s Tuesday……you know what that means right?  You have 2 more days until Thanksgiving!  Whoot!

Oh and it’s time to strut your stuff by linking to my McLinky.  I can’t tell you how much I enjoy clicking through.  I’ve been trying…..TRYING to leave everyone a message.  I failed last week.  I think I got in about 20 responses. 

I’ve had a couple of people ask where my cute button code is.  It’s down below. Because I’m shamless……. I can post it right here.  I love seeing it on blogs. 


Grab My Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I've added your button as well as a link at the end of my post :) Thanks! Off to visit the others now :)

seven thirty three said...

Thanks so much for hosting this! I have found some great ideas through it.

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting! I love checking out the crafty links here!!

{oc cottage} said...

Thank you for hosting!!!!!!

m ^..^

angie said...

thanks for the cute blinkie:)

Jennifer P. said...

a crafty orgy ;0) Lots of fun!

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the link up!

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, I look forward to it every week!
God's blessings, Sarah :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

pk @ Room Remix

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from Twitter!
Now following your blog...

Great Link Up! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!