Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Get Your Craft On Tuesday!


Grab Our Button!
(copy/paste into your own
website or blog):

I’m giddy with anticipation……….I can’t wait to see what you all link up.  This time of year is so productive for creativity.  Handmade gifts, Holiday decorating, House projects……etc….

So if you have something that you’ve created or decorated please link it. 

Please post my very cool button in your blog post!  I love that. 

10 comments:

Shanty 2 Chic said...

Yeah!! This is one of our favorite parties each week!!
~Whitney

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Thanks for posting this! I love to see how creative other are!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I'm new to this party, thanks for hosting!
gail

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Thanks for hosting, Kim! It's so fun to see everyone's holiday creativity this season!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me a chance to share! Now to work through all the links!

Nancy Sabina said...

Wow! Lots of people today! Woo-hoo!

{Shhhh, kids! Mama's busy!}

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Thanks for hosting! I like your new resized button!!

roberta_mac said...

Yay, it was my first too!

Lei said...

Is this where we link up? So glad I saw this before the day's end. :)

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Link was here but now it's gone. Not sure why. Rather disappointed.
Pam @ Becolorful