Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Me? On Skip to my Lou?

Cindy from Skip to My Lou asked me……ME……to do a guest post for her.  Whoa…..did she really know how sassy I can get?  Actually she does…….we chat via gmail chat all the time.  We’re media partners in this crazy blog world.  I love her to death, even though I have never met her IRL.

I had a hard time narrowing it down…….but after a few rough drafts of trying to cram too much into an article, I decided that Pumpkins would be my topic of choice. 2006_0925door0008 Head over and see.  Her blog was one of my early features. She is the craft queen.  I bow to her.


I’ve received a few emails and comments that some of you are not being notified via your reader that I am posting.  I thought I fixed it, but not sure.  So if you get notified, could you let me know what you’re using?



This post sponsored by  SaSea Boutique 


Fabulous pillows!


Jessica said...

Thanks so much for featuring my "eek" pumpkin over at Skip To My Lou. It was a pleasant and much needed surprise!

sarah said...

Re: your P.S. - I am subscribed via Bloglines, but it stopped updating your posts over a month ago. Prior to that it seemed like it would only notify me of new posts sporadically - nothing for a week, then one day that whole weeks' worth of posts would show up. I hope you can get it fixed, but for now I'll just keep clicking through directly to check in. :)