Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

day off

Oh  boy……I have a sugar hangover.  I had bunco at my house last night and I ate a bit of all table snacks……..then some Pumpkin Crunch cake.  I could barely get through my 3 classes today……..My knees ache, my head is fuzzy……….I need a nap.  So I am declaring today my Blogging day off.  Yep…..Today!  Plus Nie Nie is going to be on Oprah…..gotta watch that. 

I did however make new pumpkin topiaries……nothing like 11 women coming to your home to light a fire under your bum. 


I bought two cheap grapevine wreaths from Michaels.  I bought a Fall pick, took it apart.  Bought two white pumpkins and since they didn’t have stems, I bought two greenish ones.  I pulled the old plants out of my urn….left the dirt…..placed my wreath, then pumpkins, then stuck my pick pieces around.  TaDa!  I love them.

The photos are a bit bright, but it was take the photo now or never. 

IMG_4932 I’m gonna go take a bath now.


Living With Lindsay said...

Those look really great!

V and Co. said...

oh i like those.
and BUNCO BABY! oooooh good times goooood times! ;)

Traci @ Beneath My Heart said...

Those look great!
I hope you feel better!

Tanya said...

you did such a wonderful job! i just love them! i think you should show us more of what you do. we want more we want more!

Melinda said...

Looks great! I love this blog. I just recently learned about it via Lisa Leonard's blog and I am totally hooked. Keep up the creative work.

Jill said...

love it!

aforestfrolic said...

Those are cute! Wait, I thought you said 'a day off,' tee hee...but you blogged you crazy girl you!

Jamie :)

Nancy Sabina said...

Lovely! Don't discount your crafty abilities - those are great!

H-Mama said...

looks great! feel better soon!

Bernie said...

These look great!



Cheri said...

So cute, Im going to have to give that a try!

meg duerksen said...

kim those look so good! i love it.

Jessica said...

Nice...I like the white pumpkins.

Nishant said...

Those look great!
I hope you feel better!

Work From Home

Julie said...

I love the red door. Mine is green, forest green and I love that too. Hope you're feeling better.

Torie Jayne said...

They look great, Have a sweet day!