Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

It’s my birthday weekend.  Not just a day anymore.  So let’s eat cake!

I found this fabulous cupcake blog that will make you drool all over your key board.

52 Cupcakesofficecupcakes5

What I love most about his blog is the way she has her dog in all her shots.  (which by the way you can vote for my pup once a day in the contest I entered her in……just scroll down….I still need more votes……..it’s one of those stupid “register” sites first…..sorry)laylaandthechickie For my birthday weekend…….just let me tell you that having a birthday during Labor Day hasn’t always been a cupcake.  If you’re child has a birthday on Labor Day………don’t….DON’T give them school cloths for their birthday…………just saying.meyerlemoncupcakes9 reddevil7laylaAnyway, for my birthday weekend, my mormon sister from Utah is here with her family.  So we’ll be doing……..NW’y sort of things……….I’m going to show them what green looks like.

Have a great weekend………..I really doubt I’ll be posting…….I’ll be too busy eating cake.   

Thank you to my weekly sponsors! 

Whimsical Expressionsnewbanner

LuShae Jewelrymail.google.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday!!!!

meg duerksen said...

no way....a cupcake blog?
that is perfect.

happy birthday sweet kim. i hope you get lots of school clothes...i mean scrapbook supplies. :)

twinkle teaches said...

Happy Birthday!!! And I love 52 Cupcakes,too! :)
tina

Gillian said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of cake frenzy once in a while. No cheating and just eating the tops off them all. Well, not when anybody is looking!

Happy birthday. : )

Christine said...

What a cute pup, I love that he is in every shot too!!

Michaelle said...

Hope your birthday is a happy one!

Elle Jay Bee said...

Again, I hope you had a great day. I wish I could have been there to toast you!!

Much love,
Linda

Melody said...

Happy Birthday to you ! It's my anniversary weekend, so I'm celebrating right there with you. 10 years of wedded bliss for us !

Barbara Jacksier said...

Happy Birthday. Your present is that I registered to vote and will do so as soon as I get my confirmation. PS. Your pup really IS the cutest!

Jingle said...

HAPPY! HAPPY! Birthday!!!!