Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

And the Winner is……?

Christel from Simply Us!  My son chose number 68.  How exciting, Christel is from my neck of the woods.  Thanks everyone for entering and don’t worry if you didn’t win.  I’ll be doing another giveaway next Friday….and the Friday after that……and so on. Margie,who donated the kit has a new kit monthly, check it out.  The Girls Loft

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you to my wonderful sponsors that make me feel less guilty for being on the computer.  

Whimsical ExpressionsnewbannerLuShae Jewelrymail.google.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yayyy me! I'm so excited. Thanks Kim's son for picking my name.