Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ahhhhhhh

WOW!  I didn’t mean to take a full pledge media break…….I went on vacation to Utah for 2 weeks and fully intended to keep up with my blogging…………Guess what? 

Yep……….it didn’t happen.  I guess I needed the break.  I’m sitting here in beautiful Boise in a pet friendly hotel (red lion) drinking a cuppa joe…….getting ready to jump back in the car for the last trek home. 

I’ll be back soon……..I even have a feature half written from a few days ago……..

12 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Where in Utah? What did you see? What did you do? I have been all around the area of Moab and love it.

Diana Evans said...

great to just focus on your vacation....Have a wonderful time!!!

Sarah said...

Sounds likes a great vacation. I would love to go to Utah... some day! :)

Sarah said...

Congrats on a much deserved break. But, for my own selfish reasons, I'm sooo glad you're back!!! God's blessings on your trip home! :D

the lady of the house said...

Hey that is where I live! It is warm here tonight huh! Take care and love your blog!

Tanya said...

welcome back!

Mel said...

A little vacation is always a good thing!:) Enjoy the last of it!

Lynette said...

what a wonderful blog to crawl around on. I love seeing everyone's creative style.
Pop over to
http://theysayimnuts.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger-award-and-more.html
and see the award you won!

Nancy Sabina said...

It's about friggin' time! ...No, just kidding. I'm glad you had a fun time. But I don't get any vacations this year, so I need you to entertain me! Can't wait for your next feature.

Kristen, The Pajama Mama said...

good for you. media breaks are good for perspective, aren't they?

Jenette said...

You deserve a break... Have fun! I'm excited to see what you have instore for us!

Priscilla said...

I love the Nannygoat blog too! Thanks for mentioning them in your blog! I loved all their ideas- especially the frame for hair bows!