Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laura WINS!

Laura Ingalls Gunn wins the darling Vinyl Egg!
She also has a beautiful blog full of beautiful photos of lots of decorating ideas!

Thank you all for participating! I wish I could give one to everyone.
Look for LOTS of giveaways during my Blog Birthday week in April. If you would like to offer anything you make, something from your business.........Please let me know.

Interested in advertising on Today's Creative Blog? You spoke and I listened.........you needed a more economical sized button. You can advertise a 100x100 button for only $19.95 a month. If you need a button made, I have a gal who will make one that links to your site......it's yours to keep.........for only $12. Need more info? Email me. Krjdemmon@comcast.net

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Congratulations to the winner, and what a fun blog!

Decor To Adore said...

Kim I am SO excited! Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful giveaway. What a happy Thursday. :)

Holly Jones said...

Great blog! Fun Ideas.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Congrats to Laura. She has some gorgeous pictures on her blog.

twinkle teaches said...

Congrats Laura!!!
Happy weekend all,
tina :)