Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 29, 2008


As the year comes to a close, I am finding myself with less and less time to give a full feature my complete attention. There are sales to be shopped, floors to be mopped..........and if I was really witty........I would come up with something that rhymes with hopped.

Joy a past feature and a contributor to the Nie Auction I had.........she emailed me awhile ago to let me know she has started a new venture. This new venture flirts with my wicked side. It's widely funny. You'll have to go and check it out for yourself.



Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry


Susan said...

Love your blog!


Holly said...

Kim! That is worth reading at least 4 or 5 times a day... I've been laughing so much my hubby asked what my problem was! LOL He likes when I read blogs to him... seriously... he does. ;-) Thanks for the post - I LOVE her!


Michelle*G said... this site! too funny...and totally sounds like what me and my friends might say. Thank you for the link. :)

Joy Zaczyk said...

Thanks for the feature Kim - you rock! :)

Happy New Year to you and yours!


Tori said...

That site was hilarious!

Great blog-I like the layout!

The Blonde Duck said...

Wanted to stop in and say hi!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

What a fabulous site! Loved it!

Katie said...

I love today's creative blog and I realize that daily life can come in the way of posting, but just so you know...I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I love it and read it everyday!