Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm giving away a $25 gfit card to Amazon.com

Yes, you read that right. I am a big spender.
And..........there's MORE! I'll pick 2 winners. The second winner will receive a mommy necklace from Leslee. Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry


Read the details here......(because I accidentally posted it to my personal blog and I'm too lazy to hassle with it to change it over here......so just go there and read if you're interested in winning the $25 gift card)...........it's kind of like a scavenger hunt. It also involves Tokoni.com

1 comment:

Lacy said...

That was fun Kim. I loved reading the tradtions everyone has. Thanks.