Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Summers Camp

Oh my holy heck........I know I have gray hair........well not actually because I pay a pretty penny every 6 weeks........... but I always pride myself with having an excellent memory.
I was positive that I had featured Summers Camp before...........I was so positive, I scolded her for not wearing her "featured button" on her blog. She was kind enough to let me know that "NO, she had never been featured" I still didn't believe her..........I went to the bottom of this site and did my own little search......I was gonna show her!

You know what? She was right...........Well, I hate to be wrong (not really) so I am featuring her TODAY! I'll show her!
Beth is such a funny writer. Funny girl.Her posts just roll over your tongue.......if you were reading them out loud anyway. I love the way she connects with her readers.........shares the good and the bad.


I knew she scrapbooked...........but what I didn't know was how talented she is as a graphic designer. She has an etsy shop with a few things in it..........and she better get busy, because I'm sure there are several of you out there that would love some new digi stuff. She designs blogs! We love blog designers........a new banner, buttons? Oooooooh, we love it!

She is getting into designing baby announcements, Christmas Cards, etc....... I can't imagine how fabulous these would be.I'm pretty sure had they had computers when I was in college, I would have majored in Graphic Design instead of Corporate Fitness. You think I'm joking don't you? I really would have..................oh you thought I was joking about the computers.........yes and they just got a computer lab my senior year. Seriously. Remember.......I have gray hair.

Beth is also crazy about nutrition.........every now and then, she'll give you a few tips.


OK, off you go. Sink your teeth in, there's a lot of great reading.


*********************
Thanks for these sponsors........I can now post guilt free!

kokeshi love




The Blog Shoppe ~ Blog Design



Initial Designs

Running $10 ads for a few more weeks. Email me if you're interested. krjdemmon@comcast.net

12 comments:

Aimee Larsen said...

OMG...How CUTE! Now that's my kind of stuff! Don't you just love sharing this stuff!

{B}dreamy said...

Holy heck Kim, I can't even begin to believe you! I mean, come on, I don't even come CLOSE to all the former and fabulous people you've featured on here! Seriously, I'm speechless (for once). You're just too nice and I'm in full on freak out mode. *B

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Absolutely love her stuff!! I am a paper crafter and also a digiscrapper and think this gal is muy talented!!

Tricia said...

What a cool blog...just what I need...another distraction! LOL I do have housework to do and children to take care but how am I supposed to get this all done when there are SO many awesome blogs to read?

Camille said...

Hooray! Beth is one of my faves, and definitely one heck of a creative soul. Great feature!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for introducing us. I just love her site and have added it as one of my new favorites.

Clarissa Meegan said...

You totally chose the best of the best. Gotta love B!

lindsey said...

You're right! Beth is delightful!

marcie said...

Beth is AWESOME... she is really way more talented than anyone can imagine. Her stuff is THE BEST!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Ashley said...

Great blog! Thanks for the new find - as always!

Sarah said...

I love that birthday invitation. Thanks for sharing!