Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Paper Cakes

This cute mom makes cute things for her etsy shop. Paper Cakes She has some really cute ideas..........and you know I love it when a mom sells her stuff to stay home with the baby. Right now you can find great Christmas tags for a great price. I'm all for keeping things simple this season, but I also still like to impress the inlaws.......so I may just order some.

I love that bakers twine she used to wrap this up. I gotta get me more of that.


I am in love with that tag below with the blue snowflake on it. Darling.




She uses a lot of buttons............so she did what any thrifty mom would do.........she started making her own. She makes all this lovely stuff in her craft room.........look at that door! Great idea. You could use all different types of fabric.......so many great options. This was a giveaway on her site. Very very cute. She does several give aways, so you want to check back often.For some reason, this idea just made me squeal! I love this idea. She made ornaments from these. I think she may have them in her Etsy shop.........gotta go see.And she cooks..........yum. She shows a few recipes for us to try too.Sticking with the true nature of a crafty girl...........she's such a show off with making her own baby food.


I know..........I can't believe it either.


Chelsea is such a doll. She also happens to be one of my sponsors this week.........and NO, that's not why I picked her.........no matter how easy I may seem, I cannot be bribed.........not with money or even chocolate...........well.........maybe chocolate.


I am offering weekly ads for only $10........and with the money I will be flying to Utah mid Dec to see my Mormon sister.....Southwest has 50% off the flight right now. So if you are selling something really cool and you want lots of exposure, shoot me an email for more details. krjdemmon@comcast.net


~*************~


Paper Cakes




kokeshi

16 comments:

Elyse said...

wow! gasp! i just discovered your blog. it is completely cool & wonderful. i will be back often! stop by and say hi sometime. xo

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

I found her a couple of weeks ago, what a fantastic shop & blog!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Kim, you are outdoing yourself! You have had some great things on your blog. I love all this stuff we can buy on these gals websites, it is great at Christmas time! Keep up the good work!
blessings,
Debbie

Tanya said...

Great site..thanks for the fun link!

Unknown said...

I haven't told you in awhile, but thank you for all the time and effort you put into bringing us the best of the web! I look often and just drool......I'm a fan!

Melissa Lester said...

I love the colors she uses -- so fresh and pretty. I must pay her a visit!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

love this...thanks for doing all the leg work to find these great sites!

Tanya said...

i love this site! she has great ideas and such cute stuff.

Lulu and Co. said...

Kim- thanks again for my morning treat. I can sit for hours searching blog land and I love read yours first!

Meghan said...

I just have to say totally love how you call your sister your Mormon sister!
LOL
Can I be your token Mormon friend? :>)

Sallianne McClelland said...

Ok I have a major complaint. I get your blog feed and today was no different...but due to today's entry I now have about 8-10 internet pages up with the various etsy sites = gigglinggoldfish, papercakes, linds...and so on...
How is a girl meant to get her work done with all this lovely stuff in front of her!!!
Sallianne

High Heels and a Sippy Cup said...

She makes her own buttons? That is the coolest thing I've ever heard! I'm off to see how she works her magic . . .

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Hi Kim,

oh wow, that looks adorable, I am going to go check out her site, what fun ornaments too!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Cynthia

Unknown said...

What a neat idea for a blog!

Tanya said...

we think alike! i saw that sale today on southwest and got myself some tickets to utah in december as well to see my mormon sister-in-law! ha ha!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Oh - I can't wait to go check her out...how adorable. :)