Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pass it On Plates

Have you seen these? Pam is the brain child behind this friendly idea. Pass it On Plates is a unique way to deliver a plate of cookies to a hostess, or an event.........I don't know how many times I have delivered a plate of cookies with tin foil............well maybe it was never ........because that would mean that I am actually baking and we all know that if I bake something..........I'm going to eat it and not give it away..........but if I had one of these then maybe I would be motivated to hand over my goods. Ooooh, sounds like I'm ranting. I'm not.I think these are so perfect for all those potlucks we all go to this time of year. Such an easy way to show off...........in a good way. You know I'm a show dog.
Or what about teacher gifts with a plate of something good? Christmas is coming. OH OH OH........can you imagine handing this to your mailman? Would you look like the next domestic God or what?
Halloween ones too. Cute. The pen is for writing on the plate..........then you register it with her website so it can be tracked. If you want of course. But wouldn't that be fun? I'm easily entertained........I really should get out more often. Maybe to another scrapbook retreat?

She has other fun crafty things that us crafty people like to see.............like this painted dresser. Nice.Ok, peeps........it's time to order the pizza for our Friday night. Don't forget about the give away below.

Enjoy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, the pass it on plate is such a creative idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

What a neato idea!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is such a cool idea! Then I might be inspired to bake something to go ON the plates! Hope your Friday night pizza was good...
Carrie

Pam Hawk said...

OMGoodness Kim, thanks for the mention!

I'll have to get a plate to you sometime this fall. Maybe we could meet up the next time I head to PDX to do a little shopping. Ok, I'll admit it'll actually be when I can't resist the pull of Ikea...

That dresser is painted by my amazing friend Andi - I emailed her a link and she's thrilled to see it here!

Cheers!
-Pam

Wendy said...

Just found your blog, it is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for all the great ideas!
Wendy

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

That is such a fabulous idea! and you are too funny with your thoughts on how great it would be for the mailman etc, I was giggling at every sentence ! Im so glad I found your blog today, you are so talented and reading it has made my day! what a fabulous sense of humor!! I'll be back often to visit!

~ Cynthia ~

Holly said...

The holidays!! I am thinking ...perfect for the holidays when you end up bringing all of your neighbors a plate of home-baked goodies. Why not dress it up? What a cute idea!

Ivy Shaffer said...

This is one of the best, creative and interesting blogs I've yet to come across. Great Job!

How can I put an add on my blog with your logo other than a simple link?

I'll put your link down for now. Email me anytime at Shaffer_i@comcast.net

Wonderful blog.

Ivy

Amy said...

What a cool idea! I've got to go check her out!!

Anonymous said...

neat!

check this one
http://worthtobeblogged.blogspot.com/