Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

No.44~ Crystal Cave Creations

No.44
Marie with Crystal Cave Creations is a new blogger but has jumped right in to the blogging spirit. Like these women that sew..........I totally don't get how people knit or crochet. I joined 4H hoping to learn to knit...........I made half a scarf before I quit. Such a sad story.
So these creations are unbelievable to me.
3 items........you get them all for one bid

1. Victoria Beaded "cuffs"
Moebius Scarf
Keyhole Scarf and fingerless gloves.

Aren't they gorgeous? Ole man Winter is right around the corner. You're going to want these. Lets start our bidding at $25 for all. Ends Tuesday 9-16 5pm pacific time

Rules for the auction:
1. Place your bid in the comments section. Please include your email address if your comment does not link back to your blog.
2. Winner will be the last bid before auction closes. Most auctions will remain open for 48 hours.
3. Winner will donate and pay directly to paypal using
nieniefund@gmail.com Please send a receipt of payment to krjdemmon@comcast.net
4. Your item will be sent directly to you from the person donating the item.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I will start the bid at $25~ Angie~

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE these, I will raise that to $30

Angie said...

I will raise it to $35

Anonymous said...

I really really love these so I will raise it to $40.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Cindy won! No more bids.