Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

No. 31 ~ Lili

Back in the saddle to post more auction items. I have opened up comments so "anyone" can comment, I have also taken off comment verification. YIKES! If you won an auction, please send payment via paypal using NieNiefund@gmail.com then send me a receipt of payment to krjdemmon@comcast.net I will be contacting you soon. Thank you!

***Item closed***
No.31
Lili is donating this QUILT! Isn't it amazing?! This girl is so talented, you should see the cake she made.........it's on her blog. Lili, thank you! This is so generous of you. You have racked up some serious good Karma points.

"This quilt was machine pieced and then lovingly hand quilted. I used an extra plush batting to give it a little texture and to make it extra soft if intended for use by the most discerning babies. It has been pre-washed, but can be machine washed and tumbled dry." Measurements are 33" by 33"

Let's start the bidding at $45! It's listed for $110 on her etsy shop, so you KNOW that is an awesome deal..........and for such a great cause.

Rules for the auction:
1. Place your bid in the comments section. Please include your email address if your comment does not link back to your blog.
2. Winner will be the last bid before auction closes. Most auctions will remain open for 48 hours.
3. Winner will donate and pay directly to paypal using
nieniefund@gmail.com I will send you information as to where you will need to send a confirmation receipt.
4. Your item will be sent directly to you from the person donating the item.

7 comments:

ger chouinard said...

LOVE IT! start at $50 please!

gerchouinard@comcast.net

lisagh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~j. said...

$65

jennyeckton@yahoo.com

ger chouinard said...

Gotta go $70.00, thx!

gerchouinard@comcast.net

LivingTheLife said...

I want that quilt...PLEASE...so I'll bid $100.00...gotta have it for future grands!

Kim...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for spear-heading this wonderful event for a very lovely family! Can you hear me jumping up and down and clapping...it's all for you AND for the very creative gals who keep donating their crafts! AWESOME!

Teresa

ger chouinard said...

Teresa:
OHMYGOSH! If this was ebay I would outbid ya! But I'm such a 'mush' - lots of emotion wrapped up in this auction. I would spend more because of the cause, but then I hopped over to your blog to see who was outbidding me and you're just awesome and you have a beautiful family and you really got me with the "PLEASE ... gotta have it for future grands". You are closer to grands than I am (no DIL's for me yet), so you better win this auction ~ I'll bid on something else! I can just picture you rocking that tiny baby all wrapped up in Lili's quilt! xoxo