Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nie Family Silent Auction


What a wonderful group of bloggers! So willing to lend a hand in need. I think when we offer something that our hands made, the gift of healing is that much more.

I am hoping to kick this silent auction off by Sunday evening or Monday afternoon...........cuz I work Monday mornings and wouldn't be able to get it posted until afternoon.
I have contacted those of you that offered to donate that had emailed me directly. I am still filtering through the blog contacts.

Directions for donating:


1. Send email directly to Krjdemmon@comcast.net

2. Please send me a photo of what you are donating.

3. Winning bid will pay the Nie Family directly through the paypal acct they already have up and running. They will need to send payment confirmation to the person donating the item.

4. The person donating the item will send the item to the winner.
We'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll learn a few things along the way. It doesn't have to be perfect, it's going to help either way.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Hi Kim, I emailed you a picture of what I am donating. I think you will be amazed at the response you will get from so many wonderful bloggers out there. I think we all will be. Thank you so much for doing this.
Debbie

Lyssa Beth said...

Is it too late to donate? I have a necklace and earring set that I'd like to donate but please let me know!
Lyssa
stufflyssamakes(at)gmail(dot)come

bj said...

could you please let me know where to check on the winners list. I THINK I may have won Item 28 and need to know before sending paypal payment of $65.00
thanks, bj

ellencrimitrent said...

sorry I missed this, if you need more items let me know I have tons!! I have been busy in my own little world that I haven't been venturing out to many in bloggland!!