Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://todayscreativeblog.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FOR THE LOVE OF FRENCH FRIES

Please Please Please..........if you bid on something, I MUST have a way to contact you. Please include your email address.
SamGramof8 - you won the bag - #43. Please contact me. If I don't hear anything by Wednesday 5pm I need to move on and offer it to the person behind you.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Hey Kim,

I emailed you about a week ago wanting to find out how to donate something. I know you have been very busy with this auction. Please let me know what I can do to help. You can visit my blog to see what I do and I can offer a piece of custom made name art. http://melissajackson-initialdesigns.blogspot.com

melissa said...

Sorry Kim, I just realized as I was reading down through the blog, that you have stopped accepting items for the auction. I totally understand and please just disregard my lsat comment above. I didn't realize you had stopped accepting. :)

Angie said...

I giggled to myself at reading "for the love of french fries" I told my kids the saying. It is now the catch phrase of the neighborhood group. You are such a trend setter.