Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Please Please Please..........if you bid on something, I MUST have a way to contact you. Please include your email address.
SamGramof8 - you won the bag - #43. Please contact me. If I don't hear anything by Wednesday 5pm I need to move on and offer it to the person behind you.


melissajackson said...

Hey Kim,

I emailed you about a week ago wanting to find out how to donate something. I know you have been very busy with this auction. Please let me know what I can do to help. You can visit my blog to see what I do and I can offer a piece of custom made name art.

melissajackson said...

Sorry Kim, I just realized as I was reading down through the blog, that you have stopped accepting items for the auction. I totally understand and please just disregard my lsat comment above. I didn't realize you had stopped accepting. :)

Angie said...

I giggled to myself at reading "for the love of french fries" I told my kids the saying. It is now the catch phrase of the neighborhood group. You are such a trend setter.