Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 12, 2008

ATTENTION Winners! And Future Winners!

It's getting crazy in here! Stop the streamers for a second....We have raised at total of $870 as of 3:58 pm this afternoon. That's not counting the auctions ending today at 5pm. WOW!
Now what I need from the winners, is to pay your winning bid directly to then send me a receipt of payment. Send to Please state on your paypal payment what it's for. Thank you!


Melissa Wertz said...

That is awesome!

bj said...

Please let me know if i am the winning bidder on No. 28. When I get this info, I will send payment of $65.00 thru Paypal.
thanks, bj

aimee said...

I sent payment to nienie fund and a reciept to your email on Friday for item #27. Let me know if you didn't recieve the email I will resend. Thanks!~Aimee