Today's Creative Blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jen is the Winner!

Thank you all for entering and as usual I wish I could give everyone a prize. We have some hot weather out there. I am sad to note that it's cooled down here and has actually rained the last two days. :(

Number 4
Jen from DC! Number 4!
You guys have no idea how happy I was that the random generator chose number 4! I was not looking forward to counting to a high number at all.
Here's how I do it.........I chose a random number from a random number generator 4 times. On the 4th time, that's the number that wins.
Jen, email me!


My Shabby Roses said...

It's so funny, I came across your blog and started reading about the weather. I thought, "Man, I wonder where she lives, it sounds so much like where I live." Apparently so, the Great Northwest! I am so hoping the rain is going to quit and summer will return. Maybe Friday!

The Mommy said...

Congratulations Jen!

Jen said...

Thanks Kim & Jamie. I am so excited to pick stuff out!

Nevis said...


Rosemary said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog! I love checking it just about everyday.
So I have chosen you as an award recipient.
Please check it out on my recent blog post.
Thanks and blessings,

Screaming Meme said...

I love your blog...I love popping in to see what is going on! Thanks! Oh, I'm having a class on faux painting...Come over and join in the fun! Don't be late to class! :) Screaming Meme